Saturday, March 9, 2013

Poppys Italiano (*****)

That's right , five star on my view and my family also! we all loved, Poppys Italiano is Family owned and operated Italian restaurant here in Ponte Vedra, even though the competition is hard specially at their location, They are located at the little mall with Bluetique and very close to Pussers and some other new bar that I forgot the name right now, but I'm really cheering for them, I want to try for few months now and today we did, and for those who knows me know that I'm a little afraid of changes and trying new things(boring right? I know, but I like to live in the safe zone) back to the restaurants...Poppy's food was great, we had shrimp scampi,cheese ravioli and  rigatoni with sausage OMG everything was so delicious and I'm not saying this because I was hungry in fact was not hungry and did not want get out of the house, but we did and I'm so glad we did.
The services were great also was not too many waiters all over the place, what I noticed with my adventures is that the more waiters the restaurant have the more time you the guests will wait and the services tend to be worse, I don't know what it is with them but I guess they work better in smaller numbers and the kitchen staff wow, super fast and the restaurant was crowded even that did not slow the kitchen down .
I'm so happy I found Poppys( was a referral from a friend) she knows my adventures and she is the one that told me and I'm so glad we tried and more glad we love.
Great place you should go try and then tell me what you think I will love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for reading, see you  at the next restaurant in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment