Monday, August 5, 2013

JOE'S CRAB SHACK ( INTERNATIONAL DRIVE ORLAND)

     We spent the weekend in Orlando took my son to universal studios and of course went out to eat a lot and as usual we had some new and exciting experiences, yesterday night went to Joe's Crab shack, and I loved not so much my son and husband, what I can tell you is if you are not a seafood lover this is not the place for you, they do not know how to prepare a simple mini hamburgers or a steak they both were uneatable I felt sorry for both of them but I loved my order: Steam pot delicious and just the way I love , so so good  and the place is great too if you are in the mood for some music and great seafood they are the place, ha! and on the middle the wait staff stop and start dancing so cool my son had a blast and I did too, was the perfect way to finish  our weekend  in Orlando.
       Remember if you are not seafood fan do not go there, because that's all they know, I honest think that they should eliminate the meat items out of their menu would be much better for them and less disappointing for the customers that come looking for meat. MEAT IS NOT THEIR THING.
        Price also is not bad very expected and affordable
        I love it but my husband and son did not because they do not eat seafood.
        Now you have to come out here and try them and see for yourself and remember :if is good and look good EAT IT .:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment